Are you a self-starter with a customer first mentality? Do you have a can-do attitude and the ability to problem solve on the fly? Want to work for an exciting and rapidly growing company? If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a career with flexibility, good employee benefits and the ability to earn six figures, apply to join Stride Capital’s team today.
The Account Manager is responsible for the origination of equipment leases within their designated territory. Working with vendors and lessees, you will work through opportunities from origination, to credit, documentation and funding. The Account Manager will report directly to the President and the position is based out of Manitoba.
- Develop and build a profitable portfolio in your territory through vendor visits, sales calls and networking
- Gather transaction information to prepare credit submission including; application, credit write up, quotes, employment verification and financial statements to establish a credit profile sufficient to make an informed credit decision
- Achieve or surpass annual volume and profit targets
- Travel throughout your territory may be required to meet with new and prospective clients
- On-board and develop new vendor relationships and programs
- Responsible for data input and integrity of Aspire data as it relates to the Account Manager’s role
Education and Experience Required
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance preferred
- 3+ years experience as an Account Manager within the finance sector is recommended but not required
- Previous Sales experience a benefit
- Familiarity of financial statements and experience preparing written summaries of key information
- Financial statement analysis includes: ratio analysis, review of industry norms, trending, and cash flow analysis
- Experience interpreting key financial information and assessing the potential impact to the borrower is necessary
- Heavy equipment, transportation, energy services or construction equipment experience is a benefit
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and effectively work on multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Demonstrated high level of integrity, energy, and a positive customer and quality focus with ability to work within a team environment
How to Apply
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with the subject line “Account Manager, Manitoba” by February 28, 2018.
Who we are
Stride Capital is a Canadian based equipment financing and leasing provider that blends modern finance products with a common-sense lending model. As a direct lender, you will be part of a growing team of dedicated professionals working in an entrepreneurial environment.